Parents please complete the Georgia Parent Survey. Thanks for your participation!
Parental Involvement Affects Student Achievement (Video)
Class of 2018 Parent Night Information
· Sign up to receive texts or emails about important reminders and notifications from Putnam County Middle School Principal Dr. Susan Usry.
· Text @drusry to (706) 623-4691 to receive text messages
· Email: email@example.com to receive emails. (You can leave the subject blank.)
· Receive special updates, notifications, reminders, event cancellations and more by signing up for this great service!
· Sign up to receive texts or emails about important reminders and notifications from Putnam County Middle School Assistant Principal Dr. Fanicia Harris.
· Text @a1def to (952) 649-6651 to receive text messages.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive emails. (You can leave the subject blank.)
Middle school students and parents may wish to view PCMS' policy on Expectations, Procedures & Behavior. All students are expected to follow:
The 3 R’s
READY to Learn
the 3R's give all students reminders on how to stay on track with goals and complete the year strong!
Important Upcoming Dates
Sweetheart Dance Feb 21st @6:00 p.m.
Black History Program 25th @6:00 p.m.
Progress Report: Feb 12
Winter Break: Feb 14-17
Parents click here: Safety First: "Safety...Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow."
The superintendent of Putnam County Charter System along with the State of Georgia would like to recognize
Putnam County Middle School as a "High-Progress School".
This recognition is reserved for the top 10% of Title I schools in the State of Georgia making the most progress improving the performance of all students over the last three years.
| Privacy Statement
Copyright 2011 by SchoolDesk